Music:D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
This is how it works
You're young until you're not
You love until you don't
You try until you can't

You laugh until you cry
You cry until you laugh
And everyone must breathe
Until their dying breath

Monday, March 22, 2010

DI adventure.


Me and Abb went to the DI, and had some crazy fun like always. :) Like trying on hideous clothes and walking around in them, just to see the looks on peoples faces. and dancing like mad in the store, Laughing like idiots to creep people out, and a lot of other fun times. This time, I dressed in the ugliest pink clothes, and walked around the store with a shopping cart, filling it up with all the pink clothes that I could find. I pulled out a ugly floral shirt, and asked a Hispanic guy if it would look good on me. He looked at the shirt like I was crazy, and said "Muy bonita." hahaha. I also asked a mom, while holding up a really ugly striped pink shirt, if it would look good on me. of course, she gave me the crazy look too, and said "sure." yeah, I almost bursted up laughing every time. AND!! I found the sweetest shirt ever created! Here's a pic of it. too bad I didn't bring my camera to the DI.

3 comments:

Abby Jo said...

We do have so much fun! And you are the funniest person on this planet! I still can't believe you asked them! Hey just remember we had so guys checking us out! ha ha! :) I love the new shirt! It looks great on you! You really should of got the rooster on! It was so SWEET! until next time at the DI.......

Mel said...

OH my Stars! HAHH! This is PREEECIOUS. I WANT THAT DRESS. What is your price?

水果 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.