Music:D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
This is how it works
You're young until you're not
You love until you don't
You try until you can't

You laugh until you cry
You cry until you laugh
And everyone must breathe
Until their dying breath

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pool Party for Dad's work, and Seven Peaks




My dad's work, Security Metrics, had a pool party at the Provo Veterans Pool, on Friday. It started at 6 and ended and 10, so it was way fun. They had a rock wall, and a trampoline with a bungee cord that they hook you to, and you can to flips and stuff. I did it, but it makes you really dizzy. They had some little carnival games, and we got a few little toys and stuff. They also served Bamboo hut, one of my new fave restaurants other than Great China. The water slides are so awesome, and way better than seven peaks, and me and Shelby went on them a-lot. It was a fun party. The next day Brad and Abby took us to Seven Peaks, and we went on the Boomerang a few times, along with the wave pool, and the lazy river. For the first time I went on the Orange Free fall slide, and the only reason I went on it was because the others weren't running. :) It really isn't that scary, only that it hurts. Riley and Shelby also came. I didn't get any pics at seven peaks, but i got some at the Work party.

No comments: