Music:D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
This is how it works
You're young until you're not
You love until you don't
You try until you can't

You laugh until you cry
You cry until you laugh
And everyone must breathe
Until their dying breath

Monday, October 20, 2008

I finished Wuthering Heights!

I finished Wuthering Heights! I'm going to read it about six more times because it was kind of hard to read because they way the text is used is strange. It was a good book, even though lots of bad things happened. For some reason I don't understand why so many people thought Cathy was a horrible person because she left Heathcliff, I mean, Heathcliff left in the first place for three years! it's not like Catherine was going to sit around and wait for him. Of course she did marry Linton for the wrong reasons, and if she really loved Heathcliff she would have waited until he returned. Anyways i really liked it. Well I've gotta go, bye

-Aubrey

No comments: